Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – Application Form, Eligibility, Pension Scheme
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – Application Form, Eligibility, Pension Scheme
- Atal Pension Yojana Details
- Indicative Monthly Contribution Chart
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme – PFRDA
- Benefit of Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Important information for the Atal Pension Scheme:
- Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Exit Atal Pension Yojana
- अटल पेंशन योजना हिंदी Atal Pension Yojana in Hindi
- How to Apply Atal Pension Yojana Application Form:
- Atal Pension Yojana – PFRDA
The Atal Pension Yojana was started by the Modi Government. This scheme was first known as Swavalamban Yojana. Its main objective is to bring the people of the unorganized sector under the purview of pension benefits. This will allow them to take advantage of social security with minimum participation every month.
People in private sector or those with occupations that do not get pension benefits can also apply for pension in this scheme. They can opt for a permanent pension of 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 or 4,000 or 5000 rupees for completing 60 years of age. The pension will be decided only on the amount of contribution and the age of the person.
Atal Pension Yojana Details
|Name of Yojana||Atal Pension Yojana (APY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Powered by||Central Government|
|Launched in||09th May 2015|
|Target/ Objective/ Goal||The people of the unorganized sector have to be brought under the purview of pension benefits. This will allow them to take advantage of social security with minimum participation every month.|
|Pension Scheme||Upon completion of 60 years of age, there are options of 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 or 4,000 or 5000 permanent pension.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Apply Mode||Offline (Submit the form to the bank with PMJDY)|
|Your plan to get registered account holders and Atal Pension Scheme: Fees/ Charge Per Month||One Rupee on Monthly Contribution upto Rs. 100
Monthly contribution of Rs. 101 to Rs. 500 / –
5.00 to the monthly contribution of Rs. 501 to Rs. 1,000
10 rupees on monthly subscription of more than 1,001
|Pension Start||After 60 Years|
Indicative Monthly Contribution Chart
|Age of Entry||Monthly Pension of 1000/-||Monthly Pension of 2000/-||Monthly Pension of 3000/-||Monthly Pension of 4000/-||Monthly Pension of 5000/-|
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme – PFRDA
Under the Atal Pension Scheme (earlier Swavalamban Yojana), the aim of giving pension to the youth of India country is old age. Young people from 18 to 40 years of age can apply online for this, in which you will have to plan 1,000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 for 20 years. According to this plan, you will have to pay the money which you will get after every 60 years in the form of pension. The biggest benefit of this scheme is that it can also benefit from a poor section of the poor. The Indian citizen does not have to worry about illness, accident or old age, and he will remain self-dependent.
Benefit of Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- This scheme is being run by the government (under the government).
- With this plan, the fixed pension for the customers ranges from Rs 1000 to Rs 5,000, if he joins between 18 years and 40 years of age. The level of contribution is different and if the customer joins late it will be reduced.
Important information for the Atal Pension Scheme:
To pay the contributions amount:
- Account holder’s account will be forfeited for a deposit of up to 6 months.
- After 12 months the account will be deactivated.
- Account after 24 months will be closed.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
Some conditions for APY:
- There is a minimum monthly pension guarantee in APY which is Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 per month for customers.
- Minimum pension benefits will be guaranteed by the Government of India.
- The Government of India has decided to contribute 50 percent or Rs 1,000 (whichever is less) of every contributor’s contribution every year for five years. This contribution will be available only to those who do not pay income tax and who will join this scheme before December 31, 2015.
- All bank account holders can join the APY
Exit Atal Pension Yojana
- On receiving the age of 60 years: With 100% annuity of pension assets, age is allowed to exit from the APY, on exit, the pension will be available to the customer.
- In the case of death of the subscriber due to any reason: In the case of death of the subscriber’s pension, for the spouse and both (the customer and the spouse) will be available on death, the pension corpus will be returned to their nominee.
- Exit before age 60: It is not allowed to get out of age before the age of 60 years, but only in extraordinary circumstances is allowed, i.e., in the event of death of beneficiary or terminal disease.
अटल पेंशन योजना हिंदी Atal Pension Yojana in Hindi
अटल पेंशन योजना को इस नाम से पहले स्वावलंबन योजना के नाम से जाना जाता था। इस योजना के जरिये भारत देश के जो अभी युवा हैं उनको बुढ़ापे में पेंशन देने का लक्ष्य है। देश के 18 वर्ष से 40 वर्ष के मध्य युवा इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं जिसमे आपको 20 वर्ष के लिए 1000, 2000, 3000 और 5000 का प्लान लेना होगा। इस प्लान के हिसाब से आपको पैसे देने पड़ेंगे जो आपको 60 वर्ष के बाद हर महीने पेंशन के रूप में मिलेंगे। इस योजना का सबसे बड़ा लाभ यह है कि इसका फायदा समाज के गरीब से गरीब तबके का व्यक्ति भी ले सकता है। इस योजना से भारतीय नागरिक को बीमारी, दुर्घटना या वृद्धावस्था की चिंता नहीं करनी पड़ेगी तथा वह आत्म निर्भर बना रहेगा।
How to Apply Atal Pension Yojana Application Form:
- You can visit below mentioned direct link of APY
- Download application form in your language Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi etc
- Fill Application Form
- In the form total 3 steps
- 1 Step is regarding Bank Details
- 2 Step is regarding Personal Details (Name, Father Name, Address, DOB)
- 3 Stes is also regarding Personal Details (Frequency of contribution and pension amount)
- Fill declaration details
- Now fill last step of Acknowledgement – Subscriber Registration for Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
Click Here – Download Application Form
Click Here – Atal Pension Yojana More Details
Atal Pension Yojana – PFRDA
The Government of India has announced a new scheme called Atal Pension Scheme (APY). APY is a Guaranteed Pension Scheme and it is administered by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). In this scheme, from the age of 18 years to 40 years of age, 60 years of age can be deposited in your pension scheme.
You can get information about several types of Prime Minister schemes in our country from our page like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya Yojana), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY), Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojana (PMGY), Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY), Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana PMRPY. We have not made any impact on our plans. Even if you have to ask something about it, then you will be able to solve your problems as soon as possible by giving your question in the comment box below.