Padho Pardesh Scheme Canara Bank, Padho Pardesh Scheme State Bank of India, Padho Pardesh Scheme SBI, Padho Pardesh Scheme gk today, Padho Pardesh Scheme FAQ, Padho Pardesh Scheme Wiki, Padho Pardesh Scheme Bank of Baroda
Padho Pardesh Scheme- Details
This is an excellent plan launched by the government of India to help the students who all struggle to continue the education inspire of poverty, minority, backward and more. The government of India has launched the padho Pradesh scheme to help the students by providing the education loan with a subsidy on interest in order to continue the education.
Name of the scheme: Padho Pradesh Yojana
Launch: 2013-2014 financial year
Launched by: Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi (Union Minister of State for Ministry Of Affairs)
Headed by: Mr.Narendra Modi
Features of Padho Pardesh Scheme
- The prime motto of this scheme is to provide the support for educational welfare for minorities by offering an educational loan with a subsidiary in interest rates.
- Subsidy for the educational loan will be offered up to 100% in interest rates.
- The subsidy in loan interest will be continued until the end of the course.
- Students who need a loan for partial courses can also get benefited.
- The first thing to get benefitted from this scheme the students must be on the list of minority communities followed by the government.
- Loans which are credited after the 2013-2014 will be considered for this scheme.
- Students should get admissions from a recognized institution or university as well.
- The choice course should be master’s degree in different streams.
- Student’s family income should be below 6 lakh.
- Students must be an Indian citizen and also get loan amount fewer than 20 lakh.
- Students who have the loan credit under 20 lakh are eligible to acquire loan under this scheme.
- No need to pay interest on the loan during the course time and also has one year and six months of buffer time to get started to pay the interest and loan amount.
- Repayment must start after the completion of course.
- Payments will be credited to the student’s bank account.
- Students must have the loan application form along with the other attachments.
- Students also submit the aadhaar card copy along with the application form.
- They also submit the course and admission certificates from the respective college or university board.
- Also, provide the income certificate of the family from the recognized authority.
- Minority certificate is also to be submitted along with the loan application form.
- Most importantly students must submit the bank details as well.
Banks functioning under this scheme
This scheme is initiated by the government of India. So every Indian bank has the functionality to implement this scheme based on the student’s application form. Some of the banks are a co-operative bank, private bank, public sector bank and much more.
Steps to apply
- Candidates should get admission from the recognized university or college.
- Then fill the loan application form and attach the documents.
- Submit it to the desired address within the tentative date.
Total budget under the scheme
The government of India spends more than Rs.750 crores every year for implementing this scheme to support the welfare of the budding students. This is one of the best and most needed schemes to support the minority student’s educations.