Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Sbi, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in Hindi, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Certificate Download, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Form, Jeevan Jyoti Lic Policy Details
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Premium, Insurance Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Premium, Insurance Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Short Details
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना):
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana:
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Duration of Enrolment (नामांकन की अवधि):
- Application/Qualification for PMJJBY (आवेदन करने/ योग्यता):
- प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा ज्योति योजना (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) Important Links
- Benefits (लाभ):
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Premium (प्रीमियम):
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana End of assurance (आश्वासन की समाप्ति):
- Premium Appropriation (प्रीमियम अनुमोदन):
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Application Form (आवेदन प्रपत्र):
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Role of Bank (बैंक की भूमिका):
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Details
- Visit Also
Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a life insurance plan supported by the Indian government. The scheme was first mentioned in the budget of 2015 by Arun Jaitley. It was formally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Kolkata on May 9. It is basically a term life insurance policy. It can be renewed on an annual basis or for a longer period. On the death of the policyholder, it will provide life cover coverage. If the insured member dies during the period of cover, then the amount of Rs 2 lakh will be received. Death benefit can’t exceed rupees 200,000, even if the member is not covered by many bank accounts or through many insurers.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Short Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Budget||Rs 120 Million|
|Launch Date||09th May 2015 in Kolkata|
|Policy Award||Defined below|
|Fees||330 (18 years to 50 years)|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना):
About: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is renovated every one year which will cover life insurance for any reason due to death. The scheme will be administered / administered through the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and other Life insurance companies can attach to the banks after necessary clearance and provide products at similar conditions. The participating bank can apply this plan to its customers by enclosing any other life insurance company like this.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana:
All savings account holders of 18 to 50 years of participating banks will be entitled to be included. If any person has multiple savings in one or different banks, in such cases, he will be eligible to join the scheme through a single savings account of the person. The base card for the bank account will be K.Y.C.
For this you have to be the main certification and proof:
- Aadhar Card
2. Self-Certified Healthy Certificate
(A) The savings bank account holder and whose age is 18 years (full) to 50 years (the nearest age of birthdate) should be.
(B) After the period of initial nomination, after the extended period of 31 August 2015 or 30 November 2015, it will be necessary to give them self-certification that their health is good and they are not suffering from any serious illness.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Duration of Enrolment (नामांकन की अवधि):
Duration of enrollment: Initially, for the cover period from 1 June 2015 to 31 May 2016, customers will have to be nominated in the plan by May 31, 2015 and will have to give consent to the name itself. Late enrolment for possible cover will be possible by August 31, 2015, which can be extended by the Government of India and up to three months i.e., November 30, 2015. Those who want to join later, in the prescribed Performa By getting self-certification of good health, you can get the potential cover.
“प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना हर एक वर्ष में नवनीकरण होती हैं जो किसी भी कारण से मृत्यु होने पर जीवन बीमा कवर करवाएगी है |यह योजना भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम (एलआईसी) के माध्यम से पेश/प्रशाससत की जाएगी तथा अन्य जीवन बीमा कम्पनियाँ, आवश्यक मंजूरी के बाद बैंकों को संलग्न कर इसी तरह की शतों पर उत्पाद प्रदान कर सकती है| सहभागी बैंक इस तरह की अन्य किसी भी जीवन बीमा कंपनी को सलंग्न कर अपने ग्राहकों हेतु यह योजना लागूकर सकते है |”
Application/Qualification for PMJJBY (आवेदन करने/ योग्यता):
The cover will be for one year from June 1 to May 31, for which the candidates will be required to submit their nomination / nomination by self-nomination / nomination on the prescribed forms by 31 May every year. . For possible cover, the delayed nomination can be allocated on submission of self-certification of good health with full annual premium payment.
- The person who exits this scheme can join again in this scheme at any time, in the future years, by declaring good health announcement in the prescribed Performa.
- In the future years, new members in the eligible category, or currently eligible person who did not participate in this scheme in the previous years or who had discontinued their donation, in the scheme, if it is released, good health declaration Prominent taxes may be included.
प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा ज्योति योजना (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) Important Links
If due to the scheme, due to the death of any member, Rs 2 lakh will be payable.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Premium (प्रीमियम):
Rs. 330 / – per member per year. Under this scheme, as per the option given, the premium will be deducted from the account holder’s savings account on the 31st of the coverage period or earlier, on the basis of ‘automatic debit’ facility in one instalment. After May 31, possible delay may be possible by submitting self-certification of good health with full annual premium payment. Premium will be reviewed on the basis of the annual claim infusion. Apart from the very unexpected adverse effects, it will be attempted that the premium will not be increased in the first three years.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana End of assurance (आश्वासन की समाप्ति):
Assurance on the life of the member will also end on the occurrence of one of the following events and no benefit will be given in that position:
- The scheme will automatically be closed when the age of 55 is completed.
- If there is not enough amount of funds to keep the insurance cover in vogue with the bank
- If the member has been covered through LIC / other company through more than one account and the premium is unintentionally acquired by LIC / other company, then, in that case, the insurance cover will be restricted to Rs 2 lakh and the premium is seized. Be responsible for being.
- If the insurance cover gets staggering for any technical reason (such as lack of adequate amount or due to any administrative issues) on the due date, then it has reinstated the completion of a satisfactory statement of full annual premium and good health. Can go.
- In case of a regular nomination, the participants will send the premium in the month of June 30 or earlier and in other cases in the month of receipt.
Help-Line Number of PMJJBY: By calling this national toll-free number, you can get more information – 1800 180 1111
Click Here – State wise Toll-Free Number
Premium Appropriation (प्रीमियम अनुमोदन):
- Insurance Premium for LIC / Insurance Company: Rs.892 / – per member per month
- Reimbursement of expenditure for BC / Micro / Corporate / Agent: per member per year 30 / –
- Reimbursement of administrative expenditure for participating bank: Rs 11 per member per year
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Application Form (आवेदन प्रपत्र):
- Aspirants should have to visit here mentioned link or PMJJBY official site
- To application form/ forms section
- Now click on application form
- Application form will be available in various language like as Hindi, English, Bangla, Guajarati, Kanada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu etc
- Download application form PDF
- Fill application form
- Deposit with you bank
Click Here- Apply Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Role of Bank (बैंक की भूमिका):
Apart from being a master account holder and cutting premiums every year, some other roles of banks have also been fixed. Their primary responsibility is to get the premium cut from candidates’ accounts to insurance companies. And they have to work together:
- Registration form
- Withdrawal of money from own bank account
- Providing declaration-cum-consent form in the right size. They will be able to get them and keep them close at the time of claims or on any occasion when the insurance company will need it, this form will be made available to them.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Details
The period under the policy of PMJJBY is renewable for one year and it has an Assured Amount of Rs. 200,000 (Rs. 2 lakhs). For this, the premium amount is Rs 330, in which service tax is fixed in the current year, it will also be added separately and administrative fees of 41 rupees banks will be done.