Pradhan Mantri Sinchai Yojana Online Form, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana PDF, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana GK Today, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana PIB, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Online Application, PMKSY District Irrigation Plan, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) कृषि सिंचाई योजना pmksy.gov.in
What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana?
- What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana?
- PMKSY Details
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Motive/ Benefit
- About PMKSY – Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana in Hindi
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Programmes
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2015-16 Budget
- Also Visit:-
Prime Minister Krishi Irrigation Scheme (PMKSY) has started a national mission to improve agricultural productivity and ensure better utilization of resources in the country. It was inaugurated by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodarda Das Modi on July 1, 2015. With the aim of reducing the dependence of farming on the monsoon, the government has set a goal of watering every farm. In this scheme, three ministries, water resources, river development and Ganga revival ministry, Ministry of Rural Development and various water conservation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Storage and groundwater enrichment and water distribution related works have been consolidated. For the next five years, 50000 crores has been allocated and for this financial year (2015-16), an allocation of Rs. 5300 crores has been made.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||01st July 2015|
|Motive||Providing water for irrigation|
|Budget offered||Central Government|
|Budget||5000 Per Year|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Motive/ Benefit
The primary objective of PMKSY is to attract investment in the irrigation system at the field level. In addition to this scheme, ministries, offices, organizations, research and financial institutions are asked to bring together a water platform and recycling in order to bring it A complete and holistic view of the whole water cycle can be considered. The goal is to open doors for optimal water budget in all areas. The purpose of PMKSY is to “more crop per drop”.
- To develop and expand the cultivable land in the country,
- To reduce waste of water, increase the use of water in the field,
- Water-saving techniques and precise irrigation
About PMKSY – Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
The main objective is to prepare irrigation schemes at district/district level and state level, to water the fields, to expand agricultural land, to manage irrigation well, to recharge the reservoirs, to maintain continuous water conservation system, along with land water generation, water To stop the flow and to use the crops as per the water availability and to implement modern irrigation system, drip and sprinkler program.
Despite the efforts of the past several decades, the majority of the arable land is rain-fed. In the absence of rain, the farmers are facing ominous conditions. Keeping this problem in mind, “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme” has been approved.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana in Hindi
प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना (पीएमकेएसवाई) कृषि उत्पादकता में सुधार लाने और देश में संसाधनों का बेहतर उपयोग सुनिश्चित करने के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय मिशन है शुरू किया गया। इसका उद्घाटन माननीय प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र दामोदर दास मोदी ने 1 जुलाई 2015 को किया। इस योजना से मानसून पर खेती की निर्भरता कम करने के उद्देश्य से सरकार ने हर खेत को पानी पहुँचाने का लक्ष्य रखा हैं इस योजना में तीन मंत्रालयों, जल संसाधन, नदी विकास एवं गंगा पुनरुद्धार मंत्रालय, ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालय तथा कृषि मंत्रालय की विभिन्न जल संरक्षण, संचयन एवं भूमिजल संवर्धन तथा जल वितरण सम्बन्धित कार्यों को समेकित किया गया है। अगले पाँच वर्षों के लिये 50000 करोड़ आवंटित किया गया है तथा चालू वित्त वर्ष (2015-16) के लिये इस योजना में 5300 करोड़ रुपये का आवंटन किया गया है।
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Programmes
Various programs will be run by the three main programs run for the purposes of the scheme namely Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Revival, Ministry of Rural Development and participation of Ministry of Agriculture.
- Ministry of Rural Development: This Ministry’s work will mainly implement small ponds, water harvesting structures for soil and water conservation as well as small dams and construction of the highest hamlet etc., through the Integrated Watershed Management Program through the State Government. A budget of Rs.1500 crores is allocated for these works in 2015-16.
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Revival: It is primarily to complete the work of accelerated irrigation benefit program in a time bound manner along with development of drainage, etc. for the purpose of transferring protected water to the fields. Under this, construction of water bodies at low level, lift irrigation scheme in rivers, water distribution network and repairs, restoration and creation of available water bodies will be done mainly. 2000 crore has been provided for these works for the year 2015-16.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Agriculture and Cooperatives: Through this, rain water harvesting, water drift control work, according to water availability, crop production, agriculture forestry, grassland development along with various programs of agricultural livelihood will also be run.
Click Here – PMKSY Official Site
All the three departments of the government will use Micro Irrigation Scheme (drip, sprinkler, rengan etc.) to increase the water usage capacity for irrigation of various crops. An amount of Rs. 1800 crores has been allocated for the year 2015-16 to run all these programs.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2015-16 Budget
A total of 5300 crore rupees have been sanctioned for the current year (2015-16) by the Economic Affairs Committee. Keeping this in mind, the target of irrigating about 13.4 lakh hectare area has been fixed. Under which AIBP 1.2 lakh hectares, 0.3 lakh hectares from minor irrigation, 2.0 lakh hectares from CAD, 0.3 lakh hectares from underground plan, 0.2 lakh hectare by restoration of ponds, 5.0 lakh hectare from micro irrigation scheme and IWM P. 4.4 lakh hectare has been prescribed.