Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, Mudra Loan, PMMY Application Form, प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना, मुद्रा ऋण Scheme, PMMY Online Form, Notification, Eligibility, PMMY Details, PMMY Scheme, PMMY Official Notification, PMMY Apply Online
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, Mudra Loan, PMMY Application Form
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, Mudra Loan, PMMY Application Form
- Goal of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY):
- Eligibility Criteria
- It is divided into three parts:
- Aim of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021
- Explain the divided Loan Category:
- Visit Also
- Documents for PMMY
- Responsibilities of MUDRA Bank
- How to Apply:
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY): Prime Minister Money Scheme was inaugurated by the Prime
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Budget||Rs 20 Thousand Crore|
|Launch Date||8th April 2015|
|Last Date||No last date|
|Target Audience||Small Business Owners|
|Loan Amount||50,000 to 10 lakh|
|Scheme Stages||Shishu, Kishor and Tarun|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Goal of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY):
Shri Modi inaugurated micro-units development and refinance agency limited (currency) bank with a corpus fund worth Rs 20 thousand crore and a credit guarantee corpus of Rs 3,000 crore. Its main objective is to provide financing to the non-corporate small business sector. Under this, small entrepreneurs have to give loan of about Rs. 1 lakh to 10 lakh. Through this the youth have to take responsibility for job seekers and not for job seekers. These will work under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Micro Units Development and Reinforcement Agency (Mudra) Bank. PMMY is an institution established by the Government of India for development and refinancing activities related to Micro unit.
- Any Indian citizen can apply online for this.
- In this, if he wants to put his money in his business, he can apply for it.
- This scheme is divided into three parts, which are available to you, depending on the different interest rates of the child, the juvenile and the young.
It is divided into three parts:
- Shishu(शिशु): Loan up to ₹50,000
- Kishore (किशोर): Loan ranging from ₹50,000 to ₹5 lakh
- Tarun (तरुण): Loan above ₹5 lakh and below ₹10 lakh
“प्रधानमंत्री मनी स्कीम का उद्घाटन 8 अप्रैल, 2015 को श्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा किया गया। इन योजना माइक्रो यूनिट्स डेवलपमेंट एंड रीफॉर्ममेंट एजेंसी (मुद्रा बैंक) के तहत चलाई जा रही हैं। पीएमएमवाई द्वारा माइक्रो यूनिट से संबंधित विकास और पुनर्वित्त गतिविधियों के लिए स्थापित किया गया है। इसका मुख्य उद्देश्य गैर-कॉरपोरेट लघु व्यवसाय क्षेत्र को वित्तपोषण प्रदान करना है। इसके तहत, छोटे उद्यमियों को लगभग 1 लाख रुपये से लेकर 10 लाख रुपए का ऋण दिया जियेगा जो क्रमश शिशु को ₹ 50,000 तक ऋण, किशोर ₹ 50,000 से लेकर 5 लाख तक के ऋण और तरुण को 5 लाख से ऊपर और 10 लाख से नीचे ऋण दिया जायेगा।”
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021
- Providing stability through the Prime Minister Money Scheme, while regulating micro-finance lenders and debt securities and ensuring regulation and inclusive participation in the micro finance system.
- Cooperate in finance and borrowing activities to micro-finance institutions (MFIs) and lending agencies to small traders, retailers, self-help groups and individuals.
- Registering all the MFIs and starting the performance level for the first time and the system of preference. It will help assess the assessment before reaching the loan and reach the MFIs, which full fill their needs and whose old record is most satisfactory, will increase competitiveness in the MFI.
- Providing guidelines to the borrowers correctly under the Prime Minister’s Money Scheme, to avoid failure in business or to take proper steps towards the time being.
- In the case of an error, which is to follow the acceptable process or guidelines for recovering the outstanding money, the Prime Minister’s currency scheme will help.
- Preparation of standardized norms through Prime Minister Money Scheme, which will become the backbone of micro business in the future.
- Prime Minister Money Scheme Credit Guarantee Scheme will be created to guarantee for loans given to micro businesses.
- Prime Minister’s Money Scheme will provide appropriate technology to help in the process of monitoring, borrowing and distribution of the capital collected.
- To develop an effective system for effectively providing small loans to small and micro enterprises, prepare appropriate framework under Prime Minister Money Scheme.
Explain the divided Loan Category:
- Shishu (Baby) Plan: In this plan, all people can borrow up to 50000 rupees, its money interest rate is only 10% to 12%. This small business person can take advantage of this plan.
- Kishore (Teen) Category: Those who start their own business, they fall under the juvenile category. In this scheme, a loan of 50,000 to 5 lakh can be taken. Money rates are 14% to 17% on this amount. Everyone in this plan can take advantage.
- Tarun (Youth) Category: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme Scheme for the scheme of small classes which are established in this category. Here, in a scheme, up to Rs 10 lakh in the scheme, the amount of loan can be taken up to 16% interest rate.
Documents for PMMY
- Adhar Card
- Recent Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- Bank Account number and Passbook
- Basic address proof
Responsibilities of MUDRA Bank
- Preparing and Launching the Policy Guidelines
- Registration and Regulation of MFI Entities
- Running a Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Creating a Good Architecture for serving Micro business by providing them loan.
How to Apply:
- Under PMMY, all the borrower must first contact the private and government bank around their area.
- There you can submit your business idea copy and application form.
- The bank will identify your address proof and passport size photograph.
- If found correct in the document, you can compete with all the formalities of the bank and take the bank’s capable loan.
- After completing all the steps of the loan process, loans and loans sanctioned will be made available to the researcher.
- In these processes, all business persons can take credit in this prime minister currency loan by the bank.
Click Here – Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form