Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, SSY Account सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना SSY Eligibility
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, SSY Account सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना SSY Eligibility
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Introduction
- Features of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana:
- Compulsory Documents Required for opening account:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in Hindi सुकन्या समृद्धी योजना
- Interest paid till now under this scheme
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form – How to Apply
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY)
Name of Yojana/ Scheme
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY)
Central Government of India
Shree Narendra Modi
22nd January 2015
SSY Yojana Goal
Under the scheme, the child’s parents can open the fertilizer with a deposit of at least Rs.1000 before the 10th year of their age, for which they are being given an interest rate of 9.1% for the income tax deduction. Have been
Account Opening Maximum Age 10 Years
Fund Will be Received after 18 Years or 21 Years
Govt will Donate Interest
Minimum Deposit: 1000/-
Maximum Deposit: 1.50 Lakh
Fee Deposit Per Month
Rs. 1000/- (12000/- in a year)
Near you Bank
|Get Full Details Here
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Introduction
Under the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana, if a person opens an account of his child (10 years ago) for a thousand rupees a month, then he will have to pay 12 thousand rupees every year till 14 years. According to the present, it will get 8.6 per cent interest every year, and when the child is 21 years old, it will get Rs 6,07,128. It is worth mentioning that in 14 years, the child has to deposit a total of 1.68 lakhs in the account and the remaining Rs 4,39,128 is of interest. Now the interest rate is 9.1.
Features of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana:
- In the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account, in the name of daughter, one thousand rupees to 1 lakh fifty thousand rupees can be deposited in a year.
- This money will be deposited only for 14 years of opening the account and this account will be matched only if the daughter is 21 years old.
- Under the rules of the scheme, half of the money can be withdrawn if the daughter is 18 years old.
- After 21 years the account will be closed and money will be received by the child.
- If the daughter gets married between 18 and 21 years then the account will be closed at the same time.
- If the payment is leased in the account, then only a penalty of Rs 50 will be levied.
- Apart from the post office, many government and private banks are also opening the account under this scheme.
- Under the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana, the accounts will be exempted under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act.
- Parents can also open two accounts for their two daughters.
- With the proof of being a twin, parents will be able to open a third account and transfer these accounts from anywhere.
Compulsory Documents Required for opening account:
- Sukanya Prosperity Account Opening Form.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Identity card of depositor (parent or guardian) such as PAN card, ration card, driving license, passport etc.
- Certificate of depositor’s address such as passport, ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill etc.
- You can get the form of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana from the post office or bank or you can be downloaded from here.
- The post office or bank where you have opened an account when the account opens, gives you a pass book.
- You can also use Net Banking to deposit money.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in Hindi सुकन्या समृद्धी योजना
सुकन्या समृद्धी योजना के तहत, यदि कोई व्यक्ति अपने बच्ची (10 साल पहले) के खाते को खोलता है, तो उसे 14 साल तक एक महीने में एक हज़ार रुपए (साल में 12 हजार रुपए) देना होगा। एक वित्त वर्ष में आप 12 हजार से 1.5 लाख रुपए जमा करा सकते हैं। हर महीने में 1 हजार रुपए जमा नहीं होने पर आपसे 50 रुपए जुर्माने के तोर पर वसूले जायेंगे। वर्तमान में, इस पर आपको जमा किया धन पर 8.6 प्रतिशत ब्याज मिलेगा। ये खाता 21 वर्ष होने पर अपने आप बंद हो जायेगा। सुकन्या समृद्धी योजना के तहत खुलवाए गए खाते बच्ची के शादी होने पर भी अपने आप बंद हो जांयेंगे। 18 वर्ष के बाद बच्ची के माता पिता इसके पढाई के लिए बैंक से आधे पैसे निकलवा सकते हैं।
Interest paid till now under this scheme
- April 1, 2014: 9.1%
- April 1, 2015: 9.2%
- April 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016: 8.6%
- July 1, 2016 – September 30, 2016: 8.6%
- October 1, 2016-Dec 31, 2016: 8.5%
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form – How to Apply
- Download the form from here for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Fill out the downloaded Sukanya Samrudhi scheme form correctly.
- Must attach enclosed documents in it.
- Put a new photo of the girl
- You can open the account of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana in any post office or authorized branch of banks.
- Generally, whatever banks provide facility to open PPF accounts, they also open an account of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana.